Leadership coaching is a confidential, individually tailored engagement designed to accelerate leadership development. The leader takes action to achieve what is truly important as they get clear about goals, identify blind spots, and become more accountable for new levels of achievement.
The top reasons coaches are engaged are to:
- develop high potentials
- facilitate transition or onboarding
- act as a sounding board on organizational dynamics
- enhance the interactions of a team
- address derailing behavior
Leadership Training for
Individuals & Teams
Leadership training positively effects leadership growth and improves performance as participants:
- Gain self awareness and insight
- Enhance strengths and modify behaviors that may derail progress
- Address leadership challenges
Leadership training is timely when you’re having difficulty responding to challenges, or if you’re simply interested in improving leadership skills for new or expanded responsibility. Leadership training is effective to close the gap between the demands of leadership and the traditional medical paradigm.
Build a sustainable competitive advantage with the right leader, when and where you need them, prepared to enhance the future continuity and performance of the organization.
Succession development is a proactive, not a reactive process leadership responsibility.
Take advantage of succession development between the time of determining a successor and the acceptance of the position to identify and address development needs and receive timely feedback.
Customized leadership training is built to meet specific learning needs and content and exercises are tailored to bridge the gap from the current state to the desired state where key learning outcomes can be measured.
Builds Cohesive Teams
A customized course delivered to team members at the same time, allows participants to learn key concepts and applications as a team. Participants also gain from shared perspectives and group brainstorming.
Time, Content, Budget, Audience, Practical Tools, Location; are variables you can decide to ensure the optimum training course is developed.
Customized leadership training is most effective when learners understand the concepts being presented and can link the material back to their own situation within the the context of organizational issues and culture.
& Board Retreats
Create an off site opportunity to re-fresh or unleash:
- Creative and innovative perspectives
- Enhance synergy in the management team
- Build trust, mutual respect and commitment
- Eliminate blockages – improve focus and effectiveness
- Align short terms goals and resources with strategic objectives
A retreat is an effective strategy when it is timely to step back from daily activities for new perspective, planning or team building.
Plan a retreat when:
- You need perspective to keep your organization moving forward
- Your team, department or organization are at a crossroads. Perhaps your company has grown, you are about to launch
- New product or service, or you’re facing ever increased competition in an increasingly tougher market
- You want to re-invigorate your team vision and commitment to fulfill the organization’s full potential
- Support is needed to engender productive relationships between team members
“My mission is to help women in health care explore the power and vulnerability of leadership to gain greater influence, stronger collaboration and deeper impact.”
- Deborah Munhoz
I’d Love to Hear from You
(Mon - Fri, 9:00am - 5:00pm Central)
14900 Avery Ranch Blvd Suite C200-96
Austin, TX 78717